Register now to receive these FREE recordings and to be notified about our next Enneagram Global Summit:
- The Enneagram and Awakening: Personal journey, universal and emergent teachings with Dr. Claudio Naranjo
- The Enneagram as a Path to Wholeness with Cheryl Richardson
Featured Speakers: (click photo to learn more)
Founder of Inspiration Consciousness School and Community
What if you had a roadmap — a soul map — for understanding who you are and finding compassion and understanding for those around you? A time-tested system that integrates your whole being and can be applied to every area of your life?
And what if this map could help you operate in your daily life using your own innate wisdom — resulting in truly authentic relationships and a deep sense of living “on purpose?”
This map is the Enneagram, a powerful personality typing system used by individuals, therapists, spiritual teachers and professionals across the globe.
It's actually a multi-dimensional tool that can lead you beyond the patterns of your personality and into the most enlightened dimensions of who you are.
The 9-point Enneagram symbol represents nine unique personality types and energies, each with specific traits, behavioral patterns and tendencies... and each with unique gifts.
Through this map, you’re invited into a deeper understanding of your own temperament — from unconscious patterns when you're less present, to the expression of your gifts and essential qualities when you're more present. It's a precise and brilliant map for contacting, being intimate with, and interacting with the world as your authentic self.
Ultimately the Enneagram brings us home to real and unconditional love, wisdom and presence.
Rooted in multiple wisdom traditions, the Enneagram has inspired transformation of the body, mind, heart and soul for hundreds of years...
It's both a gateway to your inner wisdom and a source of illumination for those “stubborn patterns” that undermine your ability to access wholeness, true intimacy and fulfillment of your life’s purpose.
Working with the Enneagram sheds light on the fears, desires and motivations that fuel your world view and behavioral patterns — often unconsciously. It also helps you understand specific dynamics within your relationships, opening you up to compassion and empathy, for yourself and others.
With The Enneagram Global Summit series, you’ll discover the insights and practices you need to break free from unhealthy patterns, reconnect with your true Self and realize your highest potential.
Gain access to the world’s top Enneagram teachers and begin to apply this profound tool to dramatically improve your relationships and empower you to make your unique contributions to the world.
Uncover the Gifts of YOUR
You can learn a tremendous amount about yourself and your Enneagram type by identifying or examining your positive traits and strengths, as well as traits that don’t serve you.
Although there are tests you can take that lead you in the direction of your Enneagram type, only YOU can truly identify your type. Some people discover their basic type by looking at the more positive traits, while others recognize themselves in the negative or “shadow” traits.
However, ALL traits are gifts. Each one is a lens to your inner world — a deeper understanding of your motivations and a glimpse into your soul’s highest purpose.
They also hold the keys to help you make your greatest contribution to our world.
Here are a few examples of shadow aspects of the Enneagram types:
- Being overly perfectionistic, with a domineering inner critic
- Getting angry or controlling when others don’t meet your standards
- Negating your own needs and becoming preoccupied with others’ needs
- Feeling constant pressure to perform, and always seeking approval
- Believing you are alone and will always be abandoned
- Idealizing and envying what others have
- Hoarding energy, time, space and knowledge
By exploring the negative patterns of each Enneagram type, you’ll gain powerful insights into the aspects within you that can be nurtured for your growth and development.
And with each negative pattern comes a corresponding, equal and opposite pattern that's positive and transformative. That’s the true beauty of this amazing, time-tested system — it illuminates your “soul gifts” and serves as a map to their full expression!
Here are a few of these soul gifts that might resonate with you, depending on your Enneagram type:
- Being an extremely loyal friend, business partner, spouse, etc.
- Valuing integrity and a sense of order in the world
- Connecting easily with others and helping them overcome difficulties
- Holding intense emotions in yourself and others without “running away”
- Accomplishing a great deal professionally
- Observing the higher aspects or truth of a situation that others might find difficult to understand or cope with
While the breadth and depth of the Enneagram can’t be conveyed in a short bulleted list, The Enneagram Global Summit series equips you with the practices and insights you need to determine your type, explore your type deeply, and empower you to use this amazing tool for your personal and professional growth.
Discover YOUR Blueprint
When newcomers to the Enneagram first identify their basic type, they often describe the experience as a spiritual awakening, or akin to discovering a blueprint of their souls.
Over time, you come to know and understand the particular habits, fixations and gifts of all nine types, inspiring deep compassion for yourself, loved ones, friends and coworkers.
And as you begin to recognize your gifts, you develop a vision for your highest potential... creating a more fulfilling life and making YOUR most important contribution to the world.
If you’re new to this powerful system, the 2017 Enneagram Global Summit series will guide you to the best tests and practices for determining your individual type — including ways to differentiate between look-alike types. You’ll start working with the core patterns of your type and begin to connect with the parts of yourself that respond to life spontaneously and creatively. In fact, the first day of the series was specifically designed for people new to the Enneagram to be introduced to key concepts, language, and dynamics of the system.
If you’re already well-versed in the Enneagram, there are many insights here for you, too, and opportunities to take your work with the Enneagram deeper. Here are the themes we created for the series:
- An Introduction to Foundations and Key Dynamics of the Enneagram
- Personal and Vocational Growth with the Enneagram
- Inner Work and Transformation with the Enneagram
- Spirituality, Horizons and Boundlessness with the Enneagram
- Innovative Applications of the Enneagram
No matter what your experience level, the 2017 Enneagram Global Summit series provides the best insights and practical applications to further your personal and professional growth and improve your relationships.
If you want a greater connection with your unique gifts, as well as more self-acceptance, self-love and compassion for others, this free online series is for you.
During this unparalleled series, you’ll discover:
- How to use the Enneagram as a roadmap toward self-understanding
- Practices for viewing yourself and your life through the lens of the nine types
- Inspiration, insight and grounding to help you face the most disturbing, toxic & shameful aspects of your life
- How to use shadow aspects of each type as a catalyst for personal & spiritual growth
- Practices for going beyond the instincts of your Enneagram type & responding to life in more productive ways
- Neural pathways... how to create more of the ones you want & fewer of those that don't serve you
- How to transform your relationship with the inner critic
- Ways the Enneagram can help you look for relationships that bring out your highest good
- Differences between the internal & external expressions of the nine Enneagram types
- Your most positive innate qualities & how they guide you toward the life of your dreams
- Dos and Don’ts for using the Enneagram in organizations
- Techniques therapists use to help clients recognize their self-sabotaging patterns
The 2017 Enneagram Global Summit series will leave you deeply transformed — not into someone different, but into a more connected, compassionate, actualized and liberated version of your true self.
PLUS you’re in good hands with summit host, Jessica Dibb, founder, spiritual director and principal teacher of the Inspiration Consciousness School and Community. Jessica is dedicated to promoting personal, relational and planetary wellness.
Sign up follow your path of growth to the next level and deepen into a more authentic, creative relationship with yourself, others and the world.
Receive These FREE Bonus Gifts
When You Register!
Overview of the Enneagram:
9 types, 9 life journeys
Module 1 of The Shift Network’s 11-session Liberating Power of the Enneagram course, with Russ Hudson and Jessica Dibb
This module lays out the basic structure of the Enneagram system. You’ll discover how the cultivation of presence and mindfulness enables you to notice the deeper and more significant parts of your type structure. Repeatedly bringing awareness to your usually unconscious egoic patterns is what can transform them into a full blossoming of your gifts and truest Self.
During this profound module, you’ll learn about key concepts of the Enneagram, including the centers, arrows, wings, passions, virtues, subtypes and instincts. You’ll also get a good inner sense of each of the three centers — Belly, Heart & Head.
The Origins of the Enneagram
Audio Teaching from Russ Hudson
The Enneagram symbol, and the ideas associated with it, don’t have a clear and simple lineage. But the various perspectives on the human condition that the Enneagram work is based in have a long pedigree woven richly with the history of western religion, philosophy and science. This talk will focus on the pivotal work of George Gurdjieff, and later of Oscar Ichazo, as well as the rich traditions that they were drawing upon. We’ll look at the actual meaning of the symbol, the sources of the typology, and trace the work back through the Hermetic doctrines to classical Greece and Egypt. In the end, we’re left with a dazzling sense of how deep the roots of this system are, and just how ancient the quest for self-knowledge actually is.